WHAT IS A PORSCHE CERTIFIED COLLISION REPAIR CENTRE?
No one wants to think about anything happening to the Porsche you're so proud to call your own. But if anything ever does, it's good to know we are a Porsche approved collision repair centre – individually selected by Porsche, and then specially trained and equipped – to provide collision repair services that meet the high-quality standards you've come to expect from Porsche.
WHY IT MATTERS
- The Porsche Certified Collision Specialists at Formula First Collision truly understand the importance of returning your Porsche to its original, pre-accident condition.
- Only genuine Porsche parts, specialized tools and equipment are used, coupled with extensive factory training, so you can trust our Porsche Certified Collision Centre to ensure every last detail of your Porsche is cared for.
- Every Porsche Certified Collision Centre has been individually selected for their ability to repair and restore Porsche vehicles to the high standards your vehicle requires, with an emphasis on both safety and value.
- Each approved Porsche Certified Collision Centre is audited annually to ensure factory standards, procedures and updated tooling are always maintained.
- Formula First is rated 2nd Overall in Canada.
- Your Porsche will be worth more upon resale being repaired at a Porsche Certified Collision Repair Centre.